26 May 2015

We've been to Brighton

We had a great weekend in Brighton and finally visited the shop Choccy Woccy Doo Dah. Wow it's so amazing, small and terribly busy but I managed to get a few photos.


It's so colourful and just loved the cake that says 'All you need is Love'

We came across a car boot sale at the marina and bought some absolute bargains. A full box of 12 x 12 scrap book papers, must be a minimum of 200 sheets for £10.00. But why did I buy them, I must have at least 2000 sheets of paper here already!!!.

My most exciting find was small books of music paper in a little back street shop in Rottingdean and here are a few very small rolled roses I made.

Think these may got in a little teacup and saucer ready for the Gallery next week.

Bye for now

Jeanette





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.